Girl Gone Mod!
Reality is the Only Obstacle
to Happiness!   :)
She's Baaaaaaaak!!!!!!!!!!!!
Monday, March 27, 2006

Oh, yes, fellow bloggers - she's back and just bursting with news and wonderful things!!!!

There is no way I could tell everything at once, but in the upcoming days there will be posts including things such as:

Wonderful package from my Felted SP (long overdue post)
Loot from TWO antique shows
Report from my first "Speaking Engagement" (here's a hint - I Rocked!)
Weekend trip to NYC (Bdwy Show: "Avenue Q")
Visit to the remains of the World Trade Center
Before and after of my next weekend trip: Beatlefest 2006! (can anyone say "GEEK"?)
My first book signing at an antique/ephemera show this weekend

Notice that there is no knitting content here. I haven't knit in weeks! What the HECK?! And it doesn't look too good for this week either... ...sigh... The past couple of weeks of inactivity has really put me behind. Oh well. At least I'm back in the game!


And now, a public apology to my friends who I have neglected a bit these past few weeks. I am sorry for being such a doofus. I hope I will be able to make it up to all of you very soon!!




need to know

My Etsy Shop!

Stitch Markers & Needles

My Amazon Wish List!



groovy people


stick tricks
Lime Green Mohair Wrap Embrace Scarf


far out links



Previous Posts


Archive


credits
king i n c.
blogskins
Unlikely Words

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com