Girl Gone Mod!
Reality is the Only Obstacle
to Happiness!   :)
Felted SP2 Strikes Again!!
Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Awesome, awesome, awsome!!!! My felted SP did a very good job with this box of gifties!
Included were two skeins of Knit Picks Wool of the Andes in Avocado [side note: I received 2 skeins of the same color from my Fiber Godmother - I sense a felted bag in my future!]; two skeins of Lambs Pride Bulky Superwash in Blaze, which is ORANGE!!; One HUGE skein of Knit Picks Wool of the Andes in Natural along with 3 packages each of Kool Aid in orange, green & blue, for what else - Dying! I have never tried this before, but I have been really wanting to. I have even printed out the directions from Knitty already (very cool choice SP!); totally wonderful smelling body scrub and cream in Mandarin - I am posting and then getting in the shower with this scrub!!! It smells SO GOOD!; and last - but BEST is, not one, but two VINTAGE McCalls knitting magazines from the 1960s!!!!!!!!! I collect (among many other things, it seems...) Vintage Knitting Mags - I really have to start knitting vintage! These could not have been too easy to acquire and they are SO appreciated :)

Thank you my Felted SP! Awesome ...Did I say that already? ;) AWESOME gifts!




need to know

My Etsy Shop!

Stitch Markers & Needles

My Amazon Wish List!



groovy people


stick tricks
Lime Green Mohair Wrap Embrace Scarf


far out links



Previous Posts


Archive


credits
king i n c.
blogskins
Unlikely Words

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com