Girl Gone Mod!
Reality is the Only Obstacle
to Happiness!   :)
Summer Reading List
Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Saw this on Kim's blog and I thought it would be a fun thing to do, so I pulled together a bunch of unread books from around the house, took a picture, and I am declaring a "Summer Reading List!"

1) Alligators, Old Mink, & New Money: One Woman's Adventures in Vintage Clothing by Alison & Melissa Houtte (In Progress)

2) The Taking by Dean Koontz

3) Quant by Quant by Mary Quant (1960s fashion designer)

4) Ready, Steady, Go!: The Smashing Rise and Giddy Fall of Swinging London by Shawn Levy

5)Blink: The Power of Thinking Without Thinking by Malcolm Gladwell

6) Are Men Necessary? When Sexes Collide by Maureen Dowd

I am not a heavy reader by nature (hence the piles of unread books just laying around the house) but I am looking forward to a pampering summer and reading is a great way to take some "ME" time. Of course, so is knitting, so I will have to carefully divide the free hours!

Will I get through each of the books? Will I read even more? Will I forget about this whole idea as soon as I add more luscious yarn to my stash? Only time will tell!




need to know

My Etsy Shop!

Stitch Markers & Needles

My Amazon Wish List!



groovy people


stick tricks
Lime Green Mohair Wrap Embrace Scarf


far out links



Previous Posts


Archive


credits
king i n c.
blogskins
Unlikely Words

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com