Girl Gone Mod!
Reality is the Only Obstacle
to Happiness!   :)
Ouch!
Monday, May 22, 2006

First let me say, I consider myself very lucky. I must have a Guardian Angel watching over me. And I think when I tell you what I did to myself last Friday, you will agree. Now I can laugh about it because it is all over and I am fine, but seriously, what I did was the HEIGHT of STUPIDITY. And when you hear it, please refrain from saying "What were you thinking?!" because, obviously, I wasn't thinking at all.

Last Friday, at about 7:30a before I left for work, I stuck a safety pin in my eye.
Dead Center.

Yes, you read that right. For most of the day I was so embarrased that I couldn't admit to anyone what I had actually done avoiding the issue by saying only I had stuck something in my eye. Well, hiding the truth never helped anyone so here I am admitting my stupidity to the world.

Yes, I went to the doctor. Yes, he gave me medicine. Yes, it is imporving. Yes, I am an idiot.

However, I did get to look very cool this weekend wearing sunglasses all day, even indoors. Hey - you've got to find the silver lining where you can! ;)




need to know

My Etsy Shop!

Stitch Markers & Needles

My Amazon Wish List!



groovy people


stick tricks
Lime Green Mohair Wrap Embrace Scarf


far out links



Previous Posts


Archive


credits
king i n c.
blogskins
Unlikely Words

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com