Girl Gone Mod!
Reality is the Only Obstacle
to Happiness!   :)
Alphabet Meme
Tuesday, May 09, 2006

The wonderful Karen tagged anyone who was reading, so here it is!

Accent: Lon-Guyland. Although, I don't hear it as much as others say they do

Booze: Um, no. Not at all.

Chore I Hate: Paying bills

Dog or Cat: Doggie, doggie, doggie, doggie!

Essential Electronics: Scanner, cd player, cable modem

Favorite Cologne: Hypnotic Poison, by Dior

Gold or Silver: White gold and Silver

Hometown: Plainview, NY

Insomnia: Almost never

Job Title: Project Coordinator I (also known as Scape Goat and/or Whipping Girl)

Kids: None, thank you.

Living arrangements: On my own in a cute little orange apartment

Most admirable traits: Perky, organized, optimistic (usually), um...?

Number of sexual partners: Low single digits

Overnight hospital stays: Tonsills at age 4, only

Phobias: Being stalked

Quote: "Life's a Journey, Not a Destination," "Reality is the only obstacle to happiness," "Sometimes doing our best is not enough, sometimes we must do what is required" --I love quotes, I could do this all day long!

Religion: Pseudo-Catholic; Raised with 11 years of Catholic school, now... I tend to think all religions have something to offer

Siblings: None. That's too bad really.

Time I wake up: 6:00am

Unusual talent or skill: I can always spot a guy in drag, even if he's good at it!

Vegetable I love: Ick.

Worst habit: I can be crazy-lazy

X-rays: 1 finger, a couple a kidneys, and a whole bunch of teeth! I'm surprised my mouth doesn't set off metal detectors!

Yummy foods I make: Dom DeLouise Death by Chocolate cake/pudding thing

Zodiac sign: Pisces - 100%




need to know

My Etsy Shop!

Stitch Markers & Needles

My Amazon Wish List!



groovy people


stick tricks
Lime Green Mohair Wrap Embrace Scarf


far out links



Previous Posts


Archive


credits
king i n c.
blogskins
Unlikely Words

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com