Girl Gone Mod!
Reality is the Only Obstacle
to Happiness!   :)
Maybe this is why I say good morning to the birds...
Thursday, August 31, 2006

Did you know that the Universe speaks to me on a daily basis? Yes, I get emails from it everyday and it tells me constantly how happy it is that it created me. No I am not kidding. Try it for yourself - Tut.
Although I seriously wish it would stop using my name. I know this makes it very personal, but I always feel like I am getting yelled at :)

My daily note from the Universe:

Did you know, Valerie, that if you can see a cloud, it can see you?

Same for trees.

And beauty.

Tallyho,
The Universe


...and yes, I really do say good morning to the birds and the squirrels, etc. Must be an old Snow White complex (LOL) but it is a really nice way to start the day, communing with nature and all that.




need to know

My Etsy Shop!

Stitch Markers & Needles

My Amazon Wish List!



groovy people


stick tricks
Lime Green Mohair Wrap Embrace Scarf


far out links



Previous Posts


Archive


credits
king i n c.
blogskins
Unlikely Words

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com