Girl Gone Mod!
Reality is the Only Obstacle
to Happiness!   :)
Surprise!
Friday, June 16, 2006

Last night was another crazy knitting night - had a blast as always. I'll tell ya, I don't think I've ever left a knitting night not feeling better than when I went. Pretty cool. Well last night was even better than usual because my dear friend Dani SURPRISE gifted me with some treasures she knitted for ME!

See this pretty bag (which matches the gifites by the way)
See the incredible knitting found here and here

Well it is now HERE (see below) as in "at my house"!!


I was so taken back by her thoughtfulness I was almost at a loss for words - and that is pretty unusual for me!! I was coveting the towel and dishcloths as I saw them evolve on her blog (and the cuuuute little green flower button), but never could have dreamed they were actually for me!! Blown away. Grateful. Flattered. I know Dani will say it was just a little something for no reason - but it means a heck of a lot more to me than that. I promised that I would use them - and so I shall - but it won't be easy. You can just feel the love in each stitch. Especially because she didn't have to, she just wanted to. I just don't know what I did to deserve a friend like that.
(All of my knittin' chicks, really.... Priceless.)

Dani, I could never say Thank You enough!!







need to know

My Etsy Shop!

Stitch Markers & Needles

My Amazon Wish List!



groovy people


stick tricks
Lime Green Mohair Wrap Embrace Scarf


far out links



Previous Posts


Archive


credits
king i n c.
blogskins
Unlikely Words

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com