Girl Gone Mod!
Reality is the Only Obstacle
to Happiness!   :)
Etsy Shop is OPEN!
Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Well, I'll be darned! I sold another one! If nothing else it sure makes me feel good that someone was interested in my designs. Wait, it gets better, it was the same person! She bought the set of two to give as a gift and when they arrived at her home, she liked them so much she is keeping them for herself and bought a second one to give as a gift!!!!

("Milk & Honey - SOLD!)


("Gemini" - SOLD!)

So here is a link to the shop: Ewe Hoo! There are only a few items up there right now, but I have tons more ready to go - I just need the rain to clear up for a little bit so I can take some nice pictures. There are many different styles and colors and I am experimenting with new techniques so you never know what you will find!

I also have a button for bloggers if you like what you see...




So - go shopping already!!!




need to know

My Etsy Shop!

Stitch Markers & Needles

My Amazon Wish List!



groovy people


stick tricks
Lime Green Mohair Wrap Embrace Scarf


far out links



Previous Posts


Archive


credits
king i n c.
blogskins
Unlikely Words

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com