Girl Gone Mod!
Reality is the Only Obstacle
to Happiness!   :)
More Alpaca...
Wednesday, June 28, 2006

...With all this yarn I should do some knitting!

A week or two ago I did some yarning on eBay, which I generally don't do, it's too accessible - too easy to hit SABLE status before I've even realized what happened. But since this was so nice and not too expensive, I said what the heck!

It's organic alpaca, undyed, superfine, in a sport/DK weight - camel color. Each little skein is about 100 yards and there are 10 skeins.


Without me saying it, you know this is sooooo soft! It has "shawl" written all over it - LOL!




need to know

My Etsy Shop!

Stitch Markers & Needles

My Amazon Wish List!



groovy people


stick tricks
Lime Green Mohair Wrap Embrace Scarf


far out links



Previous Posts


Archive


credits
king i n c.
blogskins
Unlikely Words

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com