Girl Gone Mod!
Reality is the Only Obstacle
to Happiness!   :)
New Business?
Monday, July 17, 2006

OK, not really, but stranger things have happened...

I had the BEST day Saturday! I'm sure it's no secret to people who know me that I LOVE DOGS!! I am dog-happy. This past Saturday a friend at work asked me to help dog sit for a few hours in the afternoon/evening since they would be out until late and there would be nobody to feed the dog or let him out.
So Valerie to the rescue! The dog is a pure bred Golden Retriever about 3 years old named Dylan. I have no pics :( But we had the BEST time together!
He's a wonderful dog and was very happy to play ball, munch on cookies, and take me for a walk (no mistake there, he's a big dog!)
As a reward, I got to hug him, kiss his furry face, and pet him for 2 hours. I don't know who had the better time - me or Dylan!

I would do it again anytime (and probably for any dog)!




need to know

My Etsy Shop!

Stitch Markers & Needles

My Amazon Wish List!



groovy people


stick tricks
Lime Green Mohair Wrap Embrace Scarf


far out links



Previous Posts


Archive


credits
king i n c.
blogskins
Unlikely Words

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com